One view of Komatsu’s booth for MINExpo 2021
Komatsu’s virtual programming for MINExpo International® 2021 was the next best thing to being there, and now it’s available on-demand. Everyone can experience what Komatsu presented at the show, and catch up on the company’s new products, services and innovative technologies.
Available programming includes
- Mainstage presentation: Creating value together
- Live demo: Remote operation and autonomous systems
- 3D virtual booth experience
- Live Komatsu booth tour
- Feature segments:
- Sustainable loading
- The future of haulage: latest developments
- Data and technology advancements across the value chain
- Hard rock drilling and bolting
- Energy use and management: lithium-ion technology
- Soft rock advancements and automation
- Mechanical cutting in hard rock (MC51)
- Komatsu product and technology offerings
The virtual event can be accessed here. Some of the content is available in French, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish.
If someone has already registered for the virtual event, they can sign in with the same email and password. On-demand content will be available until November 23, 2021.
Visit the Komatsu website for more information about the company’s newest products, services and technologies.